The main points of interest and transport links are very close to the Hotel Milton Roma and can be reached either on foot or by public transport.
Places to see and distances from the Hotel Milton:
• Basilica of St. John Lateran: 300 metres
• Coliseum: 500 metres
• Basilica of Saint Mary Major: 800 metres
• Imperial Fora: 900 metres
• Piazza Venezia: 1.5 km
• Circus Maximus: 2 km
• Trevi Fountain: 3km
• Spanish Steps: 3 km
• Via del Corso: 3 km
• Piazza Navona: 3 km
• St. Peter's Basilica: 7 km
• Vatican Museums: 7.5 km
Distance from the main transport links:
• Metro (A, red line): 15 metres (opposite the Hotel Milton)
• Termini Station: 800 metres
• Ciampino airport: 15 km
• Fiumicino airport: 40 km
For those with a few extra days or who simply wish to follow less well-known yet interesting routes, we recommend Villa D’Este, with its marvellous fountains and gardens, Hadrian’s Villa, with its ancient Roman baths, or the Castelli Romani, with their remarkable food and wine heritage.
Ask for us information: we will be pleased to help you discover the most hidden treasures of Rome!